- me in 2012: *tags a reblogged text post with relatable content 'same'*
- me in 2014: *tags a picture of a cabbage cut in half 'same'*
This thing just seems to have no end in its path of destruction. As of right now I am living(which is pretty awesome), but I’m also living with stage 4 Burkitts Leukemia.
My stomach began to hurt so much somewhere in February and kept on hurting for about a month until I went to get it checked out. Then bam! I was sent to the hospital which was where I got hit with the terrible news. To kill my cancer I have and also still am going through some intense chemotherapy. A total of 8 rounds is what the doc planned out for me, currently I’m in the middle. It sucks to basically live at the hospital, get hooked up to a machine, take on so much pain, pop an absurd amount of pills down the hatch, and be limited from doing so many things. What sucks the most is the thought of medical expenses. I don’t know the exact amount of dollars that could save my life. But I do know that it can’t be cheap.
I’m 17 and my name is Ateat. I like to watch movies, play/watch football, listen/play music cook, take photos, draw, use new technology, and explore. Also am a big fan of the Green Bay Packers and Batman. School has always been my top priority. Education to me is such a huge tool and when many get the opportunity why would anybody waste it. I’m one to think a lot, mostly about the future. It would be nice to go on to do cool things in life, but that isn’t in my hands. I have dreams of going to college and being successful, starting a family to be an amazing father since I never really had one of that caliber. I don’t think of myself as anything special, I’m just me. Half of the reason for why I’m on here is to pay off my medical expenses and the other half is for my mom. [continue reading here]
This is my dear friend, and I’m wanting to ask all you guys to help. If you can please, please, please help out and DONATE here, or if you can’t, please reblog and spread the word around. I’ve seen how some of these have worked out, so why not go for it? Please help out! Anything, and Everything means the world to my dear friend Ateat. Thank you guys so much!
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
the mashup you didnt need.
It took me two days to find this again and I’m never letting go
ohmy god. its the smash mouth fugue i’ve been looking for it for so long GOD DAMNIT IT’S HERE AND IT’S BEAUTIFUL
Jesus H Christ. This was gripped tight and raised from perdition but is was a horrible accident.